Book Direct with the Owner at Blue Mountains And Featherdale Wildlife Park Day Tour with Accommodation Burleigh in Sydney, for all your Attraction and travel needs.
Discover Australia's Blue Mountains - See it or Hike it!!!...... Over 50 Lookouts with Breathtaking Scene.....
SMALL GROUP TOURS - 11 PEOPLE MAX (We take you to less touristic places to enjoy the spectacular Views overlooking the Valleys!!!...
- Start In Sydney Hotel Door to Door Pickup Drop Off
- Featherdale Wildlife Park - Discount Rates
- Lincoln Rock - Perfect Selfie Spot
- Wenthworth Falls - Charles Darwin walked here in 1836
- Leura Gardens Town - BYO Lunch
- Katoomba - Three Sisters/Echo Point -
- Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Center - Learn about Aboriginal culture. - Standard Rates
- Afternoon visit Blackheath - pulpit look out with some stunning views. Afternoon tea & coffee with overlooking a waterfall.
The Blue Mountains is a magical place any time of the year, glowing in autumn, cool in winter, colourful in spring and refreshing in summer. The Blue Mountains is densely populated by oil bearing Eucalyptus trees, and the Greater Blue Mountains was announced as UNESCO World Heritage Area on 29 November 2000.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park is home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 260 different species â€“ Australiaâ€™s largest native collection
- Lincoln's Rock & Sublime Lookout is the perfect picture spot, views as far as eyes can see the Jamison Valley. It isÂ named after Australian mountaineer Lincoln Hall who lived in Wentworth Falls for two decades.
- Mid-Morning Wentworth Falls, Charles Darwin walked here in 1836, many walks start here including famous National Pass & Wentworth Pass walk, guided scenic walk. take a guided 30 minute walk to the waterfalls.
- Lunchtime at Leura garden village and Leura Village Town, visit aboriginal art galleries, small candy shops, country setting cafes,
- Katoomba - Three Sisters, visited by over 2 million each year. Here the stories of the three sisters of the aboriginal tribes. Echo Point Lookout
- Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Centre, observe prepaid Aboriginal performance, art gallery
- Spend the afternoon at Cahills Lookout (Boars Head Lookout, Govetts Leap Lookout, Pulpit Rockout in blackheath)
- Enjoy afternoon Tea & Coffee on a Great Lookout Views with some Aussie tim tams
- 4:15 PM Return to Sydney